Known as the most beautiful trek in the world with blue Primula, Valley of flowers is located in Uttarakhand.
Valley of Flowers is located at an altitude of 14,400 ft.
The best time to do this trek is during the month of mid-July to mid-August.
Away from the chaos of the urban life, one must visit this place and this place provides a serene environment to live by.
Day 1 –Â New Delhi – Joshimath,Â Distance â€“ 480 kmÂ (Duration â€“ 10-12 hrs by road)
- Arrive Joshimath, check in at Resort.
- Explore the local market.
- Dinner & overnight at Resort.
Day 2 –Â Joshimath â€“ Govind Ghat – Ghangaria,Â Distance â€“ 13 kmÂ (Duration â€“ 8-10 hrs by trekking)
- This is what you get to see once walking 7 km towards Ghangaria village. Trek towards this beautiful snow clad mountain and you will reach Kag Bhusandi Lake. Itâ€™s a charming high altitude lake.
Breakfast early morning and start the trek atÂ 7 amÂ towards Ghangaria village. You will witness enchanting views all along. Lunch can be managed on the way. Trekking along the River Pushpavati is amazingly beautiful.
- The first 9 km of the trek are alongside Pushpavati. After having lunch on the banks of the river, we will cross it. The forthcoming 4 km is slightly steeper. A total altitude gain is approximately 1.5 km.
Reach Ghangaria by the evening and relax. One can also visit the nearby waterfall and enjoy the picturesque locale. Some rare species of birds and tailless rats can be seen here.
- Dinner & overnight at Ghangaria.
Day 3 –Â Ghangaria to Valley Of Flowers and back to Ghangaria, Distance â€“ 13- 14 km, (Duration â€“ 7-8 hrs by trek)
- Rise early in the morning and have breakfast. Youâ€™re all set to trek towards Valley of Flowers atÂ 7 am. Enter and the valleyâ€™s checkpoint and you will witness the solace of nature. Your ears are blessed with sounds of chirping birds and rhythmic flowing water. There is no pollution and a life of natural beauty awaits here.
- You should prefer to have lunch at the Pushpavati Riverbed. If you quickly wind up your time, you can reach this point. You should not be missing this splendid scene which is 6 km far from Ghangaria. So, the total trek becomes 14 km.
The experience is impeccable and will create memories of a lifetime. Itâ€™s an epitome of unblemished natural beauty.
- Â Dinner & overnight at Ghangaria.
Day 4 –Â GhangariaÂ â€“ Govind Ghat – Joshimath,Â Distance â€“ 12 km, (Duration â€“ 8-9 hrs by trek)
- Early breakfast and an early start to Govind Ghat will begin your day.
- Trek down and reach Govind Ghat, later depart for Joshimath.
- Dinner & overnight at Joshimath.
Day 5 –Â Joshimath â€“ New DelhiÂ
- Check out from the hotel after breakfast.
- Depart for Delhi
- 2 nights stay in Joshimath.
- 2 nights stay in Ghangaria.
- Trekking expedition to Valley of flowers.
- 4 breakfast & 4 dinners.
- Evening bonfire & light music.
- Visit Rishikesh.
- Visit the Valley of Flower.
- All Land transport from Delhi to Delhi.
- Personal expenses
- All entry tickets which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
- On the way meals
The best price that we can offer you is 11,200/- INR per person On the Double sharing basis
The best price that we can offer you is 10,200/- INR per person On Triple sharing basis
inc. of all taxesÂ